When you have a plan, life can be good. There are certain things that are worth doing before you turn 30 that can help you feel that you’re truly making the best of your time in this world and that show you where to go next.
We at Bright Side found a list of such things. You don’t need superpowers to do them, and they can enrich your life with unforgettable experiences. So what are you waiting for?
- Visit a truly exotic place — somewhere you feel like you’re actually on the verge of heaven.
- Buy tickets to a music festival, and completely let yourself go.
- Run a half marathon.
- Go swimming in the nude.
- Learn how to cook your own signature dish that friends and family will be seriously impressed by.
- Research your family tree. You never know what discoveries you’ll make.
- Try bungee jumping or parachuting.
- Spend a whole night at a party in an unknown city, and dance until dawn.
- Learn how to make cocktails.
- Grab the microphone at a karaoke bar and sing, even if you get stage fright.
- Try going diving.
- Get lost in a foreign country. This is often the best part of a trip.
- Climb a mountain. It doesn’t necessarily have to be Everest.
- Spend a night or two under the stars.
- Take a master class in something you have absolutely no experience of.
- Get in shape.
- Volunteer for something.
18. Find someone who will be genuinely dear to you.
- Going traveling on your own isn’t as scary as it sounds. Try it.
- Go to a major sporting event: the World Cup, the Olympics, a national championship.
- Rent a holiday home with people you don’t know. You’re guaranteed to find new friends.
- Get away from all the hassle for a day or even a whole week. Be alone with yourself.