1. See Iguazu Falls from both Argentina and Brazil.
2. Travel to the Maldives.
3. Camp out in the Amazon rainforest.
4. Marvel at the Hardanger Fjord in Norway.
5. Hike in Jiuzhaigou Valley National Park in China.
6. Visit the vibrant city of Antigua, Guatemala.
7. Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef.
8. See the view of Mount Fiji from Hakone, Japan.
9. Hike The Narrows in Utah’s Zion National Park.
10. Hike up to Bellanda Tower in Nice, France.
11. Visit the Isle of Skye on Scotland’s west coast.
12. Travel to colorful Cinque Terre in Italy.
13. Be humbled by the fishing villages in Ha Long Bay in Vietnam.
14. Visit Lençois Maranhenses National Park in Brazil.
15. Swim in the hidden Cenotes near Tulum, Mexico.
16. Drive the Great Ocean Road in Melbourne, Australia.
17. Take a hot air balloon ride during sunrise in Cappadocia, Turkey.
18. Be spellbound by the Northern Lights in Lapland, Finland.
19. Trek the breathtaking Napali coast in Kauai, Hawaii.
20. Experience lilac season in Mackinac Island, Michigan.
21. Visit Giant’s Causeway in Northern Ireland.
22. See Kenai Fjords National Park in Alaska.
23. Admire the architecture of the Place des Vosges in Paris.
24. Cruise along California’s scenic Pacific Coast Highway.
25. See Haystack Rock at Cannon Beach in Oregon.
26. Admire the ancient temples of Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
27. Watch the sun rise over the south side of the Grand Canyon.
28. Gaze at the Emerald Lakes at Tongariro National Park in New Zealand.
29. Visit Lake Bled in Slovenia.
30. Watch the clouds roll in over Reynisfjara Beach in Vik, Iceland.
Source: 30 Of The Most Breathtaking Destinations On Earth